2023-2024 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Welcome back to a new school year! We are excited to see you all in September.
- Office Closed - Please note that our office is closed until August 30th. We will respond to timetable change requests and registrations after that time.
- Timetables - if you have failed a course or you are missing graduation requirements, you will need to fill out a “Timetable Change Request Form” online. You can find it on our website. It is important to understand that we may not be able to make the change your request. Timetable changes will not take place before August 30. Please check your email for the new timetable or the explanation why the course request could not be made.
- New Students - If you are new to West Central, please fill out the online registration form found on Wildrose School Division website. You will need to provide last year’s report cards, a birth certificate, and proof of address. We will make an appointment to finish the registration and to create a timetable. We cannot timetable without the completed registration.
Registration Days ~ 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 29th ~ Grades 10 & 11
- Wednesday, August 30th ~ Grade 12, any students new to Rocky Mtn. House (with completed registration)
- The school photographer will be at the school on the above dates and all students are required to have a photo taken for school records.
First Day of Classes
- Tuesday, September 5 ~ Grade 9 only
- Wednesday, September 6 ~ All Grades