Back to all posts
Posted on

Timetable change request form

Timetables - if you have failed a course or you are missing graduation requirements, you will need to fill out a “Timetable Change Request Form” online. It is important to understand that if classes are full or imbalanced, we may not be able to make the change you request. Timetable changes will not take place before August 30. Please check your email for the new timetable or the explanation why the course request could not be made.


Timetable Request Form Link

Prev Post Next Post